- You are responsible for the independent and autonomous support, management and further development of content and performance marketing, generating leads for our sales team and making a decisive contribution to the success of the company.
- You develop highly effective content and marketing strategies and plans to communicate the features and benefits of our products and functions to customers.
- You create content and value for potential buyers and existing customers (e.g. case studies, videos, webinars, website copies) to support inbound marketing and outbound activities, simplify the sales process and shorten lead times.
- You are the "voice of the customer" in the company, researching the exact needs and experiences of consumers and your are responsible for the Customer Journey.
- You gain insights into customer usage behavior and work with Sales to identify untapped sales opportunities and buyer personalities through interviews, surveys, focus groups and sales / CRM data.
- You support the conversion optimization of websites, landing pages, etc. *Your Marketing Analytics provide insight into various marketing campaigns and actively monitor the status of initiatives in analytics and CRM tools and you generate reports for the management team.
- You work closely with the sales, marketing and product teams. You are a service function and sales enabler, reviewing messages for marketing campaigns and facilitating alignment between sales and marketing.